Monday, September 10, 2007

Orange (redux)

  • Franks - Honestly, I don't know why this popped into my head. I guess I must've been listening to a version of, "I Wanna Be Around" and started singing other words. I actually bear no malice toward Mr. Bennett nor do I do a very good impersonation of him. C'est La'vie.
  • The Nowhereville deal - Here's the thing kiddies, I'm very excited to make these episodes available somewhere even if it only is in SL. so come on along. Of course if this becomes a popular destination, I'm going to hit you up for donations so that I can buy a cheap computer to use as a dedicated server for the old shows.
  • Tartaglia & Sons - A friend of mine is a home contractor. She was complaining about how a client owed her $1000.00. Personally, I haven't seen that much money at one time in a long long time so to not take that sum out of their hide, seems criminal to me
  • Ben Cohen - This obviously came from a real story about mold and depression... I was probably hungry too, huh? This was written and recorded at about 4 in the morning last week one morning when i was still up and had to be at work in a couple hours. I should drink (ie. 'sleep') more.
  • Happiness is a warm gun - ties into both a way to defeat the aforementioned depression and the following piece about guns. I love a segue!
  • Guns - Honestly, when I had the idea of doing this, I thought I would find something that I can firmly stand with the right wing on. I looked some of this stuff up once before and was swayed from believing that guns = crime and injury/death to believing that people with guns are safer... looking into it more closely now, I don't know what to believe other than politicians should either actually work to find answers to these questions or shut the hell up
  • SPAM Poetry - This was a real SPAM Poem. like most of you, I get many every day. For reasons I can't quite understand, some stand out with their own beauty. The 'Aerosmith' mistake was real. I just left it in because I hoped it would amuse you as much as me
  • ORANGE - Seriously, I listened to Petraus talk ALL WEEKEND when nobody actually knew what he was going to say. Couldn't we do with a little less Political Prognostication and focus on analysis of what has ACTUALLY HAPPENED?!? it's not like there was any shortage of interesting things happening in the news. But if you're still reading this, you probably already know my feelings on that.

No comments: