Monday, December 17, 2007

Filler Recap

The playlist:

  • Tell Me - Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings
  • Darn That Dream - George Shearing
  • When the Other Foot Drops, Uncle - Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings
  • Blue Thoughts - Chet Baker
  • 100 Days, 100 Nights - Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings

Hashish is there - I found this in my notebook, I don't remember writing it at all. Weird, no?

Intro - Hey at least I'm honest. That Tragedy car is gone now. *phew*

Greenland Resorts - The ice melt is actually closer to 200 square kilometers a year not coming back. I wrote this as I was falling asleep when I heard that fact on the National Geographic podcast.

CIA Theatre - Had I not been a procrastinator, I would've gotten someone else to play the part of Tina. And some day I might get phone sound effect that isn't from the 50's. Probably not though. Anyway, 200 HOURS?!?!? and we're not more upset? They were specifically told not to do that. The 9/11 commission requested the tapes and were told they didn't exist! You wouldn't trust your children with that kind of accountability how can you trust NATIONAL INTELLIGENCE?!?

Rant - eh, it's not called filler for nothing

Come and Go - I'd use that service and I don't even have a car or any clothes that need dry cleaning.

No comments: