Friday, August 24, 2007

Coming Up on the Next Black Tie Martini Club Oddcast

I'm a little backed up here folks so I think this weekend's show is going to be super-sized:
  • Napping
  • Long Distance Dedications
  • Ripping Off Carlos Mencia
  • Back To School Shopping
  • Sending A Message To Our Enemies
  • Brilliant Idea
  • Won't Someone Think Of The Children
  • Much Much More?

hey kids 8/28 is the anniversary of the I Have a Dream Speech that Martin Luther King Jr. made in Washington in 1963. I know, there are aspects of it that were plagarized and Dr. King had some skeletons in his closet but do yourself a favor. Look that speech up and read it aloud.

You'll be amazed at how far we've come in some ways and how little has changed in others. It's one of those important documents like the Bill of Rights, I can't help but go back to from time to time to recharge the spirit.

No comments: