Monday, February 11, 2008

Untitled Number Seven (recap)

Playlist:
  1. Kerry Dancers - Lenny Dee
  2. Sinfonia [Partita No.2 BWV 826] - The Swingle Singers
  3. By the time I get to phoenix - Lenny Dee
  4. Overture for a Fist full of dollars - Ennio Morricone
  5. What a Difference a Day Makes - Stephane Grappelli, and Django Reinhardt
  6. Barber Shop - Tom Waits
The Bits:

  • Haile Selassie Meets Lassie - uh... I have no excuse for this. Obviously the snaps were on there before the music track otherwise it would've matched in some sort of way. But those are real Selassie quotes... so that's got to count for something, no?
  • Into - Why would MP3s be on a gold standard? I don't know.
  • Infantilism - I've had that in my notebooks for about six months now ever since a disagreement basically devolved into toddler like conflict resolution.
  • In The Beginning - you know actually, I think some of that was done on a computer simulator. Still it's a super badass experiment.
  • Shatnerism - This popped out last week one night when I heard an instrumental version of another song and I started reciting the lyrics ala Shatner and I thought, why not do that from time to time?
  • Pink Gang - that's excerpted from a BBC story
  • Romney and his hair - What can I say, hypocrisy cracks me up.
  • Mobius Sandwich - uh... I was hungry?

No comments: