Wednesday, October 04, 2006

two observations and a clarification

Observation one: Today I saw a man wearing a "Hustler" shirt. Not from the magazine but still indicating his pimptasticness. He was walking down the street with his six year old daughter. Really? You couldn't put on a different shirt while walking with a wee little girl?

Observation two: I have to walk down a quarter mile, flourescent lit, beige hallway to get to my office. Listening to the Ed Wood main title theme while doing so, makes a creepy walk 100% creepier.

Clarification: A new show may not come till Friday because I don't currently have internet access at home. I might, however, record one and try to post it from work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is cptcaveman
did the pkg make it there??
i miss your shows but don't want you to get into trouble...hope you get internet access back soon

Caleb Bullen said...

It's at the post office but I haven't had the chance to grab it yet. It's been a heck of a week.

Thanks though!

There should be a new show this weekend.

Anonymous said...

cool