Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Untitled Number Twenty Six (recap)

Heard on this weeks show:
  • It's Summertime - The Flaming Lips
  • Goodbye Pork Pie Hat - Charles Mingus
  • Tim Russert in the wind - Caleb Bullen
  • The Glory of Love - Lenny Dee
  • Kiss Me On My Neck - Erykah Badu

Treyf Bagels - For some reason in the cafeteria where I used to work, the bagels tasted like bacon half the time. Always struck me as odd.

Philosophy Corps - This one just kind of popped out of my head. Not sure why.

Candle in the Wind - I'm sorry if this is offensive. I admit it is ironic that I start the show with "don't be a dick" and then have this but its really about the media orgy not about the guy himself who seemed okay.

Coitus System - I saw Coitus as a last name... actually it might have been something similar like Coilus or Cortus and it hit me like it would be a fabulously bad name for Abstinence Only Education. Add that to some Benny Hill rip off double entendre, and you have yourself a bit. WHOO!

No comments: