Sunday, September 07, 2008

Hot Air (recap)

(sorry about the delay folks, it's been a long crazy week)

Heard on this week's show:
  • Mystery Train - Shawn Lee's Ping Pong Orchestra
  • My Death - David Bowie
  • Cotton to the Bell - The High Llamas
  • What up dog - Was (not Was)
  • St. Germain - Le Cinq Modern
  • Zilch - The Monkees

Mass Transit - I take public transportation every day. It's amazing this idea hasn't popped up sooner.

Capital Punishment - Somebody had been discussing political scandals including the one where Stephen Milligan British MP got found that way and it did hit me as not the worst way to go as far as death.

What is a Conservative - I still haven't gotten any real answer to this one. Maybe it's not a question anybody else much cares about.

One Afternoon in Iraq - Some news story about iraq where they described the urban fighting just sort of reminded me of our own urban fighting here at home.

Ass Platinum Card - Seriously, when the ass credit market crashes, I'm fucked!

Cover Up - I think this one speaks for itself.

Dove Bars - is anyone else continually confused by the fact that there are two kinds of dove bars that target the same demographic?

No comments: