Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Just Like a Georgia O'Keefe Painting (recap)

Heard on this week's show:

Crazy Rap - Afroman
The Brothers go to Mothers - Henry Mancini
Balls - Andrew Calhoun
Amsl's Song - Caleb Bullen

The Angina Monologues - I know, it's a really REALLY cheap joke. Get used to it. The show's full of them

John the Regulator - This song has been stuck in my head for a while and I couldn't stop singing it after the debate. But I didn't want to focus the whole show on politics again because I think a lot of people are just sick of politics at this point

Dick Randy - This was the way to change the theme of the show from politics to dirty jokes. This popped into my head as a concept when I watched an old episode of Lou Grant and they had issues with someone trying to censor theatre to adhere to 'Community Standards'. I couldn't help but wonder what the internet community's standard would be

Organ Emporium - If you're going to fill a show with dirty jokes, you can't go wrong with Big Organ jokes.

Pac 10's and 527s - I was talking with Anima Zabaleta about 527's and she looked up 527's on the internet and found that a number of these groups had dirty names.

Beavers - If you're going to make organ jokes, you need to make beaver jokes to keep things fair and balanced.

No comments: