Monday, October 20, 2008

Run Your Mouth

Heard on tonight's show:

  • Eyesight to the Blind - Mose Alison
  • I Am The Walrus - Scenario
  • You Run Your Mouth and I'll Run My Business - Joe Jackson
  • Love Is A Many Splendored Thing - Hugo Montenegro
  • It's a Sin to Tell a Lie - Fats Waller
  • Turquoise - Ken Nordine

Idiot Tag - yet another nod to Guy David

In The Land of The Blind - Nevermind the freudian implications of a one eyed man trying to rul the world. This is just a bit of silliness

Razz Ad - They made me play this one taselon.com is the site for Mr. Ralph's book

Debate Family - It's been a dream since the first debate to write a sketch that features this absurd style of speech extending out into daily life.

Crap on Discrimination - This came from a blog post that Laurence Simon had about this subject in Second Life. I Thought it would fit reasonably well on the show.

Mango - This was written by Anima Zabaleta. Sexy, no?

No comments: