Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Prodigal Son Has Returned

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I apologize for my recent absence from both the blog and the podcast but sometimes real life gets in the way of the creative life. I won't bore you with the details but you can always scour the internet for my other personal blog where the details are there in agonizing blow by blow action.

Anyway, spring has sprung and I'm all backed up on material. As I have mentioned a time or two in the past I am like a manic depressive but with weather. The sunnier and warmer it is, the more ideas and energy I have and of course the flipside is that through the long, cold winter I struggled like hell to come up with anything for the shows.

This weekends show will primarily feature brilliant ideas, as I've had a lot of them recently. It will also feature some edible underwear and probably a story or two so be sure to dig on that.

And now there's a little bit of business to take care of. Would you please go into the iTunes music store and review the show? It doesn't have to be a good review but it'd be very gratifying to me personally to know that someone cares enough to say something.

Lastly, I'm running out of space on the server so I'm going to have to begin archiving old shows soon. So if you want to download them for posterity, bootleg them on the internet or turn people on to the show from it's inception, now is the time.

No comments: